Custom made oil seals
Custom made oil seals by 3D printing
We can design a 3D prototype for your rubber product before we start the rubber seal process. You will receive the prototype in just a few days. This way you are able to test it immediately. After testing we will start processing.
The best Viton custom made oil seals
ERIKS is a licensed distributor for Genuine Viton®. The best oil seal specifications for quality and safety you will find with Viton®. Today's industries operate under extreme conditions. Therefore, quality assurance for the best materials is a musthave.
Advantages of Viton seals
- Wide range of chemical compatibility
- Viton® seals have an extremely wide temperature range from -26°C to 250°C (-15°F to +400°/440°F)
- Low compression set and low gas permeability
- Viton® O-rings have excellent resistance to acids, oil and greases, fuels, aliphatic, hydrocarbons, non-flammable hydraulic fluid and chemicals
- Viton® O-rings are resistant to aging, chemical and ozone attacks
Our custom made oil seals are used in the following industries:
Why choose ERIKS custom made oil seals
Oil seals are part of ERIKS’ core product range. ERIKS has modern production units in the Netherlands, Germany, Singapore and the US, where special oil seal sizes can be produced in a day.
Questions about custom made oil seals?
For more information about our automotive rubber mouldings, or customized solutions, please contact us by filling out or "ASK ERIKS" form or by calling the ERIKS office near you.