Silicone rubber molding
ERIKS: Industry leader in silicone rubber molding
ERIKS has over 6000 moulds for all kinds of profile types. We build a steady worldwide reputation in the field of silicone rubber molding companies. Thanks to the knowledge of our engineers we became on of the top suppliers of moldings in the following countries:
The process of silicone rubber molding
We can start the production process of silicone rubber molding with a prototype. ERIKS can produce one for you, so you can test the product in the most realistic way. Thanks to our own 3D printer and laboratories, we can make samples in just an hour. That makes a difference!
Advantages of 3D printing
- No high production costs for only one prototype
- Delivery of prototypes in just a few days instead of four weeks
- Easily make changes in a prototype design
- Save production and delivery time for the end product
- Properties of silicone rubber
Silicone is resistant to
- Hot air
- Electrically resistant (when compounded)
- Conductive (when compounded)
- Engine and transmission oils
- Animal and vegetable fats and oils
- Brake fluids
- Flame retardant (when compounded)
Methods of the silicone rubber molding process
The rubber molding process can be carried out in three different ways: compression rubber moulding, injection rubber moulding and transfer rubber moulding.
Contact us about silicone rubber molding
For more information about the silicone rubber molding, please contact us by filling out the ‘ASK ERIKS’ form or by calling your nearest ERIKS location.